Our client is a global leader in the production of rice and pasta products.Job Description:
- Managing Production Manager, Warehouse Manager, Quality Manager, Planning Manager. Reporting to the Managing Director and Regional Operations Manager.
- Coordinating production schedules and helping to improve factory throughput whilst working with Supply Chain to shorten or meet customer delivery dates.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Improving machines capabilities and utilization.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction.
- Make sure that all production parameters SOP, Food safety, HACCP, GMP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production crews.
- Ensure product quality. Control delivery budgets and other things to maximize company target.
- Daily and weekly check for monthly reports to present the management team.
- Manage spending against budget and forecasts and in relation to changes in production values.
- Analyzes plant daily/weekly/monthly spending to keep indirect and fixed cost within standards in order to meet with the company objectives.
- Actively supports all continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant and implement such improvement on other plants as well.
- Solve and prevent any production problem and/or abnormal happening.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Production Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years in Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation and warehousing in Food or Agriculture Industry is a must.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC Standards.
- Capacity to develop a site/plant to a state-of-the-art food production facility.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command in English skills.
- Able to travel to multiple plants in Thailand and its neighboring countries.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth. We invite qualified candidates to apply for this role directly by clicking “APPLY NOW” or call our consultant at +662 -653 -2744 – 5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Level: Senior Industry: Food & Beverage
Industry: Food and Beverage