Our client is a global leader in the production of rice and pasta products.Job Description:
Our client is searching for a dynamic Plant Manager to take on the responsibility of overseeing plant activities in order to meet key business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that’s consistent with quality requirements. You will also delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations for the processing plant.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Biotechnology Engineering or related field.
- Experience Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation and warehousing in Food or Agricultural Industry is a must.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC Standards.
- Capacity to develop a site/plant to a state-of-the-art food production facility.
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point) to analyze data and trends and another ERP system.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command in English Skills with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Flexibility, willingness to travel, taking on challenges/pressure and accepting of extended working hours.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Industry: Food & Beverage