Procurement and Sourcing Manager – (Food, Agriculture, Chemical Commodities)
Our client is a leading global supplier of commodity-based food ingredients.Job Description:
- This position will lead the sourcing, purchasing & supply raw materials, of agriculture-based commodities (e.g. rice, corn) and chemicals for our clients’ production plant and toll manufacturing sites. In additional, he/she will take sourcing responsibilities of new materials for new products initiatives and development to commercialize. Managing a team of 4.
- Develop & implement the sourcing model linked into business strategy and market dynamic that offers long-term strategic sourcing and sustainable supply. Work closely cross-functional with corporate procurement group for chemicals categories to implementation for key contracts spent.
- Ensure the procurement activities are complied with the company policies & procedure as well as the on-time delivery of materials & services purchasing to operation without business interruption.
- Work closely cross-functionally with production planning, production, supply chain, customer services and business planning to ensure the competitiveness materials and products cost, quality and on-time delivery to customers.
- Bachelor degree qualified.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in sourcing, purchasing and supply management in manufacturing organization, with 5 years or more in management level.
- Experience in food ingredient or food chemical industry is an advantage.
- Strategic development and implementation capability
- Strong people skill particularly the supplier relationship management
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills and ability to make business justification and decision in complex or ambiguous business environments
- Excellent in English communication skills
- Computer proficient in using MS Office and ERP systems.
- Base salary: THB115,000 – THB150,000 gross per month
- Monthly transportation allowance: THB15,000 gross per month
- Monthly telephone allowance: THB 1,000 gross per month
- Fixed bonus: equivalent to 1-month salary gross
- Short-term incentive plan: 15% of 12-month salary gross
- Group insurance
Level: Middle / Senior