Our Client is a multi-million-dollar company manufactures products for the feed industry. They are an American company with over 150 employees and 50 years’ experience across the globe. You will be part of a growing business in Thailand with strong input from American owners as they focus their time on the huge potential of South East Asia.Job Description:
You will provide Technical & Marketing support for our Client’s 4 core products. You will focus on mostly on Swine to create marketing material & literature. You will also communicate with the US-based R&D team to feedback useful information from the field on customer’s changing requirements. You will travel with the Sales Manager to meet with customers and work closely with the American management team.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Veterinarian sciences. Master's Degree is a plus.
- Sales experience in the field (minimum 2 years) with a focus on raw materials for animal health and nutrition products in integrated farms.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Possess a good attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Able to commit and work with a team.
- Experience in conduct product trial/ product listing.
Industry: Animal Feed