Production Director – Animal Feed
Our client is a leading global supplier of agriculture feed.Job Description:
- As Production Director you will successfully lead several animal feed factories within Indonesia, overseeing Production, Engineering, Quality Control, Maintenance and Warehousing operations, producing compound animal feed for the Indonesia market. Both Aqua and Poultry Feed products. Take overall responsibility for Production, Engineering, QC, Hygiene, Storage.
- Responsible for Operations budgets, provide regular forecasts, control the spend and secure coverage through service contracts.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budget to promote profitability. Develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within a business, organization.
- Develop the company standard to international standard practice e.g. GMP, HACCP, BRC and other standard practices required.
- Work with executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs.
- Ensuring smooth operation, safety and environment, employee morale and high productivity.
- Schedule and Operation Supervision:
- Maintenance and Improvement of Production Equipment:
- Manpower Management:
- Internal/External Stakeholders:
- o Production Manager
- o Sales Dept.
- o Finance & Accounting Dept.
- o Purchasing & Logistics Dept.
- o Human Resources Dept.
- o Technical and Quality Dept.
- o Suppliers
- o Local Authorities
- Ideal Experience & Attributes Extensive managerial track record in a Plant Management, Production Management from within the animal feed industry.
- Exposure to Animal Feed production.
- Management and coaching skills.
- High awareness and understanding of safety and risk policies.
- Demonstrate financial acumen including planning and cost control capabilities and proven experience of managing projects to budget.
- Solid experience in Manufacturing, Operation Management, proven track record to drive for change and deliver result.
- A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within the group to drive business growth.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision.
- Understanding and work experience with quality standards like ISO and Global GAP.
- Pro-active and innovative regarding quality and efficiency improvement in Production.
- Strong leadership skill and team work • Fluency (spoken and written) in English is necessary.
Industry: Agriculture Feed