Our client is an international company specializing in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers.Job Description:
- Manage the maintenance team in supporting production department on maintenance, repairs, installation and improvement of production equipment and support systems.
- Responsible for Production Maintenance printing presses, by routine preventative / predictive maintenance – daily, weekly and monthly regimens for the team.
- Provides technical input, solutions and direction on improving productivity/efficiencies and reinforce product quality for the production department.
- Directly supervises the maintenance personnel insuring a motivated, skilled workforce.Assesses skills and recommends or provides training to ensure department personnel are technically competent to maintain equipment in use at the facility
- Focus on zero breakdown machines approach and drive maintenance team to do the breakdown analysis, FMEA, prevent re-occurrence problems, proactive activity.
- Managed and analyze to reduce maintenance cost was related with all expense, spare parts, energy, downtime, waste and overtime.
- Responsible for tracking expenditures and labor costs to ensure compliance with plant and department budgets.
- Recommends and may implement programs to eliminate identified problems, to improve labor utilization, upgrade facilities, and reduce costs.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, workplace safety programs, ESHA guidelines, and RC.
- Seeks new technologies and opportunities in lowering the overall cost of manufacturing.
- Ensures the effectiveness of maintenance processes are continually improved.
- Supported all departments regarding to the building, renovate and utility systems
- Promotes energy awareness, provides support and advice on energy saving.
- Keeps abreast of and manages relevant regulatory requirements and new technical developments.
- Deliver all tasks by align with company policy, safety and quality
- Associated degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ supervisory experience in mechanical, electrical, electronics and PLC maintenance in a manufacturing setting, preferable printing and/or packaging
- Experience with variety of press/printing equipment will be an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and blue prints.
- Strong in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair
- Strong troubleshooting and problem- solving skills
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package to suit the successful candidates’ current and expected package.