Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to QSRs’, retailers and food service customers.Job Description:
- Plan and supervise all activities related to production process, control and assign job to subordinates.
- Analyze production, maintenance, and malfunction records to identify problems and recommend solutions that will improve performance.
- Control day to day production with productivity efficiency to meet with the target.
- Plan and supervise all activities related to production planning, control and assign job to subordinates according to Production plan.
- Coordinates operations activities with Quality Systems, R&D. Engineering to improve the efficiency and quality.
- Optimize labor utilization and raw materials usage so as to obtain maximum efficiency.
- Forecast and recommend on labor requirements as per operations plan.
- Responsible in implementing the plant with Quality Assurance instructions about: HACCP, food safety program, environmental control, GMP.
- Ensure new & current production staff is properly trained in safety and quality procedure.
- Provide an appropriate training program to improve work knowledge for staff within the area of accountability in order for more efficient service rendered to the Company.
- Manage the scrap and material wastage within the budget via costs reduction programs.
- Manage production costs deduction and Departmental budget preparation and control.
- Manage safety including training and accident investigates.
- Ensure compliance to the set processes and product specifications.
- Responsible in planning, managing and controlling all activities of part bag and full bag in plant and warehouse.
- Manage the receiving, storage and issuing operation and control of materials by ensuring all instructions and procedures on receiving, handling, storage and issuing of raw materials are strictly followed, and the relevant documentation properly and promptly updated.
- Ensure accurate inventory level by cycle counts and proper inventory control system to ensure physical count tally with that of the system at all times.
- Ensure all issuing of raw materials is based on FIFO basis and are done on a timely basis.
- Appraise, train and guide subordinates for higher level of performance.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or related field
- Minimum of 8 experience in Food industry with at least 5 years in management level.
- Strong leaderships, communication, analytical, and negotiation skill
- High executive maturity and adaptability
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP and BRC
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.