Production Manager – MNC Food Processor
Our client is a global leader in the production of rice and pasta products.Job Description:
- Responsibility and Implement on all the Production - Reprocessing lines.
- Responsible in coordinating with planning, packaging production, warehousing and maintenance teams, as well as management issues in general administration.
- Coordinating production schedules and helping to improve factory throughput whilst working with planning team to shorten or meet customer delivery dates.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Improving machines capabilities and utilization.
- Maintaining a safe working environment and ensuring environmental compliance with local and corporate direction.
- Make sure that all production parameters SOP, Food safety, HACCP, GMP, BRC principles are effectively followed by production crews.
- Ensure product quality. Control delivery budgets and other things to maximize company target.
- Daily and weekly check for monthly reports to present the management team.
- Manage spending against budget and forecasts and in relation to changes in production values.
- Analyzes plant daily/weekly/monthly spending to keep indirect and fixed cost within standards in order to meet with the company objectives.
- Actively supports all continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant and implement such improvement on other plants as well.
- Solve and prevent any production problem and/or abnormal happening.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Production Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Plant Management, Operation and warehousing in Food Industry is a must.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing system with GMP, HACCP, ISO and BRC Standards.
- Capacity to develop a site/plant to a state-of-the-art food production facility.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple business divisions & functions.
- Hands-on mindset, analytical skills, problem solving and financial skills.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command in English Skills.
- Able to travel to multiple plants in Thailand and its neighboring countries.
- Able to work in Saraburi.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Industry: Food & Beverage