QA Coordinator – Food Ingredients
Our client is a well-regarded food ingredients manufacturer and distributor focusing on Herbs, Spices & Blends; Confectionery and Natural Products & Organics worldwide.Job Description:
- To implement and maintain operations of the food safety and quality management system.
- To be the main check for all related regulatory documents and requirements of the food product to import to Singapore. This includes dealing with relevant authorities such as AVA while ensuring there is enough data, documentation and compliance to allow import to Singapore and managing the local stock holdings.
- Conduct product clearance, including direct shipments to customers, ensuring importation process is approved by all parties, including customer, prior to shipment and where applicable follow government or permit directions.
- Conduct Monthly GMP audits of stock at third party warehouse against standards.
- Provide Technical Sales support and assist with some Head Office related tasks like those conducted for the Singapore Office.
- Support Australia vendor assurance team with Keeping updated the certificates in the system and provide summary reports, support customer requirements such as questionnaire, documents, etc.
- Singapore Permanent Resident (PR).
- Excellent English skills both verbal and written is critical to this position as well as Mandarin verbally
- Bachelor degree in Food Technology or other related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control or Food Audits.
- Strong understanding of basic import/export requirements; including documentation and customs regulations etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and MFG-Pro understanding would be an advantage
- Effective time management and organisational skills. Comfortable with prioritisation and sequencing multiple activities
- Excellent communication skills. Assertiveness and business acumen. (i.e. ability to determine short vs long term priorities of moderate difficulty)
- Responsive, self-motivated, show initiative, open-minded and good listener
- Good people skills, team and staff interaction skills.
- Basic from SG $3,000 to $4,000 per month
- Any travel outside of Singapore for work purpose will be reimbursed
- Medical expenses up to $1,000 p.a.