Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Leads the implementation and maintain of a Quality Management System that meets customer requirements and the company's performance objectives.
- Ensure customer Quality problem root causes are analyzed and promptly contained and resolved effectively.
- Work with Project/Engineering team to ensure that new machine & equipment is complied with company Global Sanitary Design Policy.
- Lead to validate NPD, Alternating material, new process, new machine & equipment prior commercial run.
- Supports and participates Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control at Managerial level.
- Background implementing, Training and Managing QA systems / Audits - HACCP, GMP, ISO9001:2000, HACCP, FSSC 22000, GFSI standard eg. BRC, FSSC22000
- Experience with Halal, Kosher and BRC standards is a must.
- Strong leaderships, communication, analytical, and negotiation skill.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- High executive maturity and adaptability.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefit. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance amongst others.
Level: Middle / Senior