Our client is a global manufacturer of confectionery coated products that appeal to many sectors of the food and beverage industry including; ice cream, yoghurt and bakery.Job Description:
The QA Supervisor is responsible for quality control system to assure quality standard of product, in process quality control and Finished Goods quality assurance will be compliance with food laws and customer requires. Report to Head of RD and QA and based in Pak Chong, Nakornratchasima
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Ensuring the effectiveness of QMS and food safety system (GMP, H ACCP and FSSC22000)
- Co-ordinate and Maintain the Implementation of QA System in the manufacturing processes.
- Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel. Supervise/coaching the QA inspectors and demonstrate the training for them.
- Cooperate and communicate food safety issue to Production team.
- Involve with non-conformity, customer’s complaint investigation.
- Conduct the GMP audits, Food Safety patrol and following up the closing are timely manner.
- Summary the monthly report to superior.
- Handle any assignment from superior
- Thai national with degree in Food Science/Food Biotechnology or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience QA/QC department in food industry.
- Experience in handling Quality / Food Safety Management from Food Manufacturing with the supervisor level.
- Hold the experience in handling Quality Control & Quality Assurance in manufacturing process, as well as Food Safety and Regulatory Functions, including audit, gap closing.
- Strong knowledge of GMP, HACCP, FSSC 22000 is a must.
- Experience with Halal, Kosher and BRC will be advantage
- Computer skill, MS Office (Word/Excel/Power point)
- Strong leadership and proactive and quick learner.
- Good command of English
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package with overseas travelling and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Level: Middle/ Senior