QS Supervisor – Food Manufacturing
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredient to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Evaluate the supplier's food safety and quality system in the supplier selection process and update the supplier's food safety and quality system database.
- Participate in supplier audits, collect and prepare the final supplier audit checklists and the summarized audit report and submit to Quality Systems Manager for reviewing.
- Follow up and review the suppliers' corrective action plan from purchasing team and follow up evidences from purchasing team and /or suppliers.
- Prepare the monthly analysis data of supplier audits for supplier development.
- Plan, coordinate with the Food Safety/GMP audit team and participate in all Food Safety/GMP audits.
- Prepare and distribute the monthly internal Food Safety/GMP audit report to team, appoint the Food Safety/GMP audit team for the monthly meeting, follow up and review the corrective action plan of Food Safety/GMP audits from operation team, sustainability team and HR team.
- Prepare the monthly Food Safety/GMP meeting minutes, the trends analysis of monthly Food Safety/GMP audits for food safety culture creation, include GMP incentive summary and submit to Quality Systems Manager for approval.
- Participate in food safety culture activity e.g. engaging/ training employees of food safety according to the assignment from Quality Systems Manager.
- Develop, update and share QS documents to the relevant department.
- Retain records in QS department.
- Prepare the meeting minutes e.g. supplier audits.
- Others according to the assignment from Quality Systems Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science or related field.
- Experience in Quality systems, QA/QC or related fields.
- Experience in food safety system audits.
- Good command in English and Computer skills.
- Good knowledge in the quality system such as BRC, GMP, HACCP, Halal, etc.
- Able to travel to suppliers for audits.
- Good competency in management of document and record control.