Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Lead and maintain the food safety certificate and halal certificates ensure that the system is meet the standards such as Halal MUI, Kosher, etc.
- Handing halal system in the company including register and renew as well as support customer request.
- Responsible for new raw material approval process by review the food safety certificate and halal certificate to ensure that new raw material is meet the requirement.
- Support on preparation process of Product specification, COA template, including questionnaire relate to Food Safety and Quality system for Joint Venture (JV), outsources and specific customer local and overseas.
- Implement and support on any Food Safety and Quality system audits (Example Third party audit, second party audit, religious, and internal audit)
- Support on implementing Global GMS initiative program.
- Work with cross function on quality and food safety issues and verify operations control systems are functional and being followed.
- Be a member of GMP team, HACCP team, internal auditor team and recall team.
- Prepares and completes follow-up activities related to the Food Safety and Quality System.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology or related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience in quality assurance / control in food industrial manufacturing
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), HACCP and GFSI certified
- Experience with Food Certification Process will be advantage
- Able to communicate effectively cross functionally and suppliers.
- Good relationship, service mind includes and good communication in English.
- Strategic thinking, good analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident funds amongst others.