Our client is a global manufacturer of bases and variegates including textured versions, baked and extruded, brittle and toffee, confectionery coated products that appeal to many sectors of the food and beverage industry.Job Description:
- Develop and document the creation of new sweet, bakery and confectionery products.
- Prepare product formulations, ingredient specifications, and process specifications.
- Manage production and testing on new products.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to assure timely accomplishment of customer requirements.
- Communicate with sales team and customers to define their needs.
- Fill assigned sample requests and follow-up with customers.
- Conduct research on new technologies.
- Mentoring of junior R&D staff
- Deputizing for the R&D Manager as requested.
- Report to Plant Manager and R&D Manager
- At least 2 years of work experience working in R&D for food industries, preferably in sweet, bakery or confectionery
- Thai Nationality with good level of English language.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Food Science or appropriate technical field.
- Excellent understanding of Food Quality, Food Safety, GMP, BRC
- Ability to successfully interface with customers, sales force, and production staff.
- Ability to successfully interface with R&D peers and technicians.
- Must be a self-starter with “can do” attitude and creativity
- Able to relocate to Pak Chong
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package, monthly bonus, health insurance and provident fund.
Industry: Food and Beverage