PEAK is a specialist recruitment firm focusing on the Global Food Chain industry, recruiting into the Food, Beverage, Ingredients, Agriculture, Animal Health and Nutrition sectors throughout Asia-Pacific. With over fifteen years’ industry experience in the region, we base our success upon our specialist industry knowledge, a real insight into the Asia-Pacific marketplace and a passion to find the right people for the right role. PEAK provides both retained and contingency based recruitment services to these sectors and associated disciplines, recruiting into Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore. Working on a regional basis we place mid to senior level candidates with a particular focus on technical and commercial roles.Job Description:
- The Recruitment Consultant is one of the main positions within recruitment and is candidate driven, meaning your time will be focused on developing relationships with candidates as opposed to clients.
- As an entry into the industry, you will cut your teeth dealing with candidates, but will also develop the basic fundamentals of the consultative role. Your job is to meet people and to build relationships with the Food and Agriculture industries.
- You will work alongside your Manager and join them on client meetings.
- You’ll be working to targets and KPI’s, so managing your time and workload is essential.
- As a consultant you will be tasked with building relationships with key contacts within the food and agriculture sectors whilst also developing a strong network of professional candidates.
- We are looking for ambitious individuals who either have an exposure to the Food, Agriculture or Animal Health industries or a background in recruitment itself.
- New graduates from a Food Science, Animal Science or similar faculty are encouraged to apply.
- People working in recruitment at Peak are not only bright and determined, they are often humble and informal – a change from the formality of the corporate world.
- You will get to work with both local and multinational companies, and will be introduced to people who may one day change the world.
- We need people who embrace dedication and hard work and don’t hide from it. To be a success in recruitment you must be tenacious but also have patience and the ability to listen.
- You will be an effective communicator, customer-focused and results-orientated whilst being inquisitive, a self-starter with a positive and bright personality.
We offer a competitive base salary, quarterly performance bonus, annual bonus, group health insurance, performance prizes and numerous company events.