Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to QSRs’, retailers and food service customers.Job Description:
Reporting to the Account Director, this exciting and challenging job will take regional responsibility for one of our clients’ global QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Key Accounts. This role will be an autonomous position; managing the account and being a bridge between the customer and the internal teams at our client. The ultimate goal is to maintain the key account and achieve an annual revenue target.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a food science background.
- Experience in a business development, sales or similar customer facing role, ideally with experience in food ingredients and knowledge of QSR’s.
- Ability to manage and influence different stakeholders – both internally and on the client side.
- Ability to travel extensively in South East Asia and relate with different cultures.
- Excellent communicator with a very good level of English.
- Most importantly, the successful candidate must be mature, proactive and ‘hands-on’.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.