Our client is a multinational food brand supplying to retail and food-service channels across Asia.Job Description:
The Regional Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and execution for retail product marketing for our clients’ food brands across Asia.
- Develop and implement brand strategies in Retail channels locally and overseas.
- Lead solution-based marketing approach across all categories and channels in retails, leveraging customer, market and category analytics.
- Develop innovation & renovation roadmaps for the branded portfolio in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Evaluate consumer and market trends and identify growth opportunities and develop key strategies and tactics to deliver a strategic plan for profitable volume growth.
- Collaborate in developing annual strategic marketing plans in traditional media.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop key channel/customer strategies and tactics to enable delivery of financial objectives.
- Lead cross functional product development initiatives for product and packaging innovation and optimization. Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning for retail channels.
- Ensure accurate monitoring and controlling of Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Working closely with the distributors for development and activation of all marketing plans.
- Experience in Retail Marketing, ideally from the Food or FMCG Industry.
- In-depth understanding of marketing strategies to the Modern Trade and Hypermarket channels.
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to understand business fundamentals from an opportunity or challenge perspective, take an insight and develop it into a business strategy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Thai national, with excellent English language.
- Monthly Salary – up to 150,000 THB/Month
- Travelling Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
Level: Middle / Senior