Our client is one of the worlds leading producers of naturally-based food brands.Job Description:
The Marketing Manager – South East and Far East Asia (all Asian counties except Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Indonesia) will leads the strategy and execution for the Foodservice product marketing and innovation in order to deliver profit and sales growth.
- Develop and implement brand strategies in Foodservice channels for South East Asia and Far East
- Lead solution-based marketing approach across all categories and channels in food service, leveraging customer, market and category analytics
- Develop innovation & renovation roadmaps for the Foodservice branded portfolio in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Lead annual and long-range plan development for all foodservice categories
- Evaluate consumer and market trends and identify growth opportunities and develop key strategies and tactics to deliver a strategic plan for profitable volume growth
- Collaborate in developing annual strategic marketing plans. Identify growth opportunities and develop key channel/customer strategies and tactics to enable delivery of financial objectives
- Identify key risks and recommend solutions to ensure delivery of Foodservice growth and profit goals
- Lead cross functional product development initiatives for product and packaging innovation and optimization
- Responsibility for media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning for food service channels
- Ensure accurate monitoring and controlling of Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Working closely with the distributors for development and activation of all marketing plans.
- Demonstrate a passion for food, foodservice and brand management.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in Foodservice Marketing or Business to Business Marketing Experience, ideally from Food Industry
- Self-starter and independent thinker with the ability to understand business fundamentals from an opportunity or challenge perspective, take an insight and develop it into a business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to gather, understand and synthesize consumer, customer and category insights, and apply to the businesses needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to drive collaboration across functions
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask against several complex projects at a time
- Ability to communicate well in English
Level: Middle / Senior