Our client is a global food ingredients company, supplying a variety of blends and coatings to Food processors, and end-user customers like QSRs’, retailers and food service.
- Prepare technical document according to customers’ requisition.
- Manage food regulatory compliance checks and ensuring the products follow with food quality standards and customers’ specifications.
- Develop and execute quality evaluation, monitor, assurance, and reporting protocols for incoming raw & pack material and finished product
- Cooperate with concerning section to check, review and update the technical and food safety data before start production and submit to customer in order to ensure all products comply with the regulation and customer specification.
- Update and maintain regulatory and food safety database and provide regulatory support to the business
- Monitoring and interpreting Thai regulatory issues and trends that will impact to company’s strategies in order to ensure that regulatory compliance efforts have a competitive advantage
- Perform other related works as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Food Technology, Food Science, related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in food regulatory & food safety, QA/QC or related field
- Good knowledge in the Quality system especially BRC, FSSC22000, ISO 22000, etc.
- Experience in regulatory compliance will be an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and Detail-oriented
- Good command of English and computer literate.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund amongst others.
Industry: Food & Beverage