Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality.Job Description:
The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator for South East Asia will manage and oversee all our client’s regulatory processes and approvals in the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the country and global registration associates to ensure that the required scientific documentation is available to support regulatory submissions, and then supporting the country registration managers in working with the appropriate governmental bodies to obtain necessary regulatory approvals.
- Coordinate regulatory activities for the South East Asia region (South East Asia is defined as Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia and surrounding Countries).
- Define and optimize innovative regional and country registration strategies to support agreed business goals while anticipating potential short- and long-term issues and trends.
- Lead the implementation of the regional registration plans for company’s portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring that the content of the regulatory submissions is adequately reviewed to meet the requirements of the evaluating authorities
- Manage project planning for emerging products within the region
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of regulations and processes related to product registration, import and export laws, around the region of responsibility.
- Manage new product registrations and identify best registration strategies for each country within the region.
- Evaluate relevant product development information and ensuring product formulations, ingredients, and labels are in compliance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key regulatory officials, associations, groups and other organizations in the region
- Liaising with personnel in other regional and international departments to assist with regulatory compliance issues.
- Maintaining knowledge of the current regulations and upcoming changes, as well as communicating these changes to the relevant groups within the organization.
- Manage the team to work together for a single goal.
- Represents in the Regional Regulatory Committees
- Willingness to travel.
- Open to any nationality. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science related fields is preferable. Experience in a science, quality, regulatory related background from a food, pharmaceutical or agriculture industry. Managerial experience or equivalent in animal nutrition, agriculture or pharmaceutics regulatory affairs with regional exposure to multiple ASEAN countries and languages. Experience working with National Authorities in South East Asia will be an advantage Must possess a high level of critical and strategic thinking skills and be a possess with high integrity, leadership, team-oriented enthusiasm, and professionalism. Experience with multi-discipline teams and successfully negotiate with regulatory authorities. Effective communication and persuasion skills to interact across different levels and cultures internally and externally. Agility to handle and deliver on a multitude of projects, programs, and priorities paired with high sense for execution and teamwork Ability to work with uncertainties and effect innovative solutions to complex regulatory requirements. Proven track record of successful interactions with Health Authorities would be a great advantage Fluent in English an absolute requirement, with the ability to also communicate in additional languages a plus
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, corporate culture, sales and marketing skills, product and technical training overseas and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies. Including annual symposium, international and regional events.
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Food / Animal Feed / Agriculture