Our client is a global manufacturer of bases and variegates including textured versions, baked and extruded, brittle and toffee, confectionery coated products that appeal to many sectors of the food and beverage industry.Job Description:
- Develop and document the creation of new and renovation products.
- Prepare product formulations, ingredient specifications, and process specifications.
- Sourcing of new raw materials
- Manage production and testing on new products.
- Develop new product from feasibility study, prototype and process, stability study, commercial production and post launch to meet customer and regulatory compliance for projects assigned.
- Communicate with sales team and customers to define their needs.
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop new product ideas.
- Assist in developing and preparing presentations.
- Maintain SQF records and documents.
- Conduct research on new technologies.
- BS or higher degree in Food Science or appropriate technical field.
- MS degree or at least 3 years of work experience in the Food Industry required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to successfully interface with customers, sales force, and production staff.
- Ability to successfully interface with R&D peers and technicians.
- Computer skills required to successfully implement and complete project requirements.
- Demonstrated math skills are required.
- Must be a self-starter.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Industry: Food, Dairy