Safety Specialist – Food Manufacturing
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredient such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Create and manage safety program/ safety campaigns and foster a culture of attention to health and safety protocols and procedures to all employees.
- Conduct routine and follow-up safety and hazard inspections of workplace and health conditions to identify unsafe conditions and work practices (e.g. not using protective equipment, Tools and equipment are properly maintained), documenting inspections through work site audits.
- Perform and contribute training plans; conduct safety training for new employees, emergency response training
- Respond to emergency situations, investigate injuries/ illnesses to determine cause and help identify actions to prevent recurrence, participate in incident investigations and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Ensure that all accident reports are recorded in a timely, complete, and accurate manner to management team.
- Degree in Public Health, Occupational Health or Safety Science or any other related fields
- Must have Professional Safety License
- Minimum 3 years of safety experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in food industry
- Familiar with safety regulatory for manufacturing – OHSA, ISO standards
- Strong leaderships, analytical, can work independently
- Good command of English language in in speaking, reading, and writing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Provident Fund starting at 5%
- Health Insurance
- Performance bonus
Industry: Manufacturing - Safety Control