Our client is an international company specialized in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers.Job Description:
This is an exciting opportunity to join forces with a leading global packaging company in the Asian market. Our client is looking to hire a Sales Director for the South East Asian market, developing their packaging products to the food and beverage business. Reporting to the Managing Director of ASEAN and VP Sales Asia, and leading a sales team of two subordinates, the focus is to increase sales, develop industry relationships throughout the region in South East Asia and penetrate new markets segments. Must be able to travel. Plan, organize and keep track of sales activities
- Analyze the market, the competition, business risks and opportunities from various sources of information.
- Participate in product positioning and development of the related business plan, including pricing strategy.
- Develop strategies intended to increasing sales volumes and market shares.
- Structure sales territories and draw up action plans adapted to each.
- Prepare annual sales forecasts by area, territory and product.
- Set up and analyze sales reports.
- Prepare and follow up on the department’s annual budget.
- Collaborate in developing sales policies and work procedures.
- Make recommendations on product development.
- Evaluate, and participate in trade shows and events.
- Meet current or prospective customers with the representatives.
- Manage major accounts and large-scale contracts.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customers and strategic partners.
- Follow up on orders and customers satisfaction.
- Maintain the good reputation of the company by providing an excellent customer service.
- Open to any Asian nationality, with a preference for either Thai or Indonesia nationals.
- Extensive regional sales experience, at a senior level, either the packaging industry itself or from the food and beverage industry.
- Good planning and problem-solving skills with proven track record in achieving results through or with other team members.
- Ability to develop a market in the South East Asian region.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the food and beverage market.
- Capable of communicating and working with people at all levels of the organization.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Well-developed liaison and communication skills and the capacity to negotiate and resolve conflicts with clients, staff and management.
- Demonstrated innovation, creativity and decision-making abilities.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package to suit the successful candidates’ current and expected package. We invite qualified candidates to apply for this role directly by clicking “APPLY NOW” or call our office at +662 653 2744-5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Level: Top Industry: Printing/Packaging