Our client is an international trader of stainless steel raw materials with facilities in Germany, Netherlands and Thailand.Job Description:
- Coordinate and support sales team, accountants, logistic and other departments on any issues related to yard sales, trading, payment and deliveries.
- Keep status and updates on all sales related aspects, Navision bookings, shipping documents and raising any issues to management.
- Perform standard sales support tasks (documents, invoice, shipping, price database, etc.)
- Prepare all shipping and required documentation for yard sales.
- Keep track of the test melt result documents and invoice advices.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Communicate with the suppliers and customers to support sales schedules
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including market report, purchase report and book value.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, sales support and/or customer service function.
- Energetic, Initiative with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers and liaise effectively with team.
- Good command of English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including medical insurance, provident fund.
Industry: Raw Material/Stainless Steel