Our client is a global supplier of functional food ingredients.
The role of Sales Manager will act as the country representative for our clients’ food and beverage ingredient business in South Korea. You will work in close collaboration with our clients’ partners, with responsibility for developing sales and providing technical solutions for all categories in South Korea, with a particular focus on the Savoury, Health, Sweet and Beverage applications.Job Description:
- Manage the sales growth for all food and beverage categories in South Korea.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers, working on the development of any new projects.
- Working on collaboration with regional and global category teams, define priority prospects customers aligned to each category.
- Visit prospect customers and follow up to open new ones.
- Develop relationships with Regional/Global key accounts.
- Propose pricing strategy to Category Managers.
- Manage sales forecasts & Sales reporting for allocated perimeter.
- Main internal contacts: Regional Category Managers, Cluster Manager – North Asia managers.
- Main external contacts: Customers, Distributors and Partners.
- Degree qualified ideally in a food science related field.
- Extensive sales experience within food ingredients, ideally with a focus on Savoury, Health, Sweet and Beverage applications.
- Sales mindset, customer focused with a passion for the food industry.
- South Korean national with a good level of the English language.
- Maturity to work independently, with the ability to collaborate with regional and global teams.
- Annual Base Salary: KWR 60-70 Million
- Company Car and Expenses
- Bonus - 17% of annual base salary with the assumption of hitting 100% sales objectives
- Annual Leave - 15 days
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Pension Scheme – after first years’ employment