Our client is a multinational, leading manufacturer in product solutions for the feed industry. Started in America 50 years ago, this family owned business is now continuing to grow in Asia and is looking for your support to bring their ambitious goals to life.Job Description:
- Reporting to the Directors, the key responsibility of this newly created role will be to drive our clients; feed preservatives, nutrition and additives to feed mills in Thailand.
- Increase New Account/Customer Acquisition by quantity to be determined in collaboration with executive team.
- Increase market share and drive new net revenue.
- Create a sales culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Become known as a sales force that top sales people want to join.
- Engage and lead as an active sales team player/coach.
- Future development, coaching and leadership of a local sales team.
- Create plans/strategies for developing business and achieving sales goals.
- Alongside executive management, define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs, motivating the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Manage the sales operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and to develop key relationships.
- Successful track record selling feed additives or related products to Thai Feed Manufacturer’s.
- Success selling to medium, large & strategic Thai Feed Manufacturer’s.
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership.
- Successful hiring and onboarding of sales representatives.
- Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance.
- Successful monitoring and evaluating sales rep progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities.
- Successful building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan.
- Skilled at planning (strategic sales plan) and managing company’s revenue forecast.
- Passionate about the industry.
- Thai native with fluency in English verbal and written communication.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed chemicals and nutrition solutions companies.
Industry: Agriculture / Animal Feed