Sales Manager – Food & Beverage Retail or Food Service
Our client is one of the worlds leading producers of naturally-based food brands.Job Description:
- The Sales Manager will be the main driver, problem solver and leader for our clients’ food retail distribution channel. You will establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, distribution partners and peers.
- Manage Net Sales Value (NSV), Trade Spend, and share growth on all brands within region. Deliver operational objectives: trade spend, direct customer contribution, net in pocket, sales, contribution margin, deduction levels, and in-directs.
- Drive distribution partners, delivering the individual and collective success required of the region.
- Identify trade spend efficiencies, opportunities and risks. Develop customer and category specific trade plans that achieve growth targets.
- Identify opportunities and raise through the proper channels.
- Coordinate promotion and new item activities.
- Communicate all customer, market, and channel activities, opportunities, and risks.
- Managing a complex product portfolio, and multiple business priorities.
- Managing a challenging customer environment.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- Experience in Sales, Category Management, and Distributor Management from the FMCG industry.
- Ideally with experience in Food or Beverage products within retail or food service.
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Proven track record of sales growth.
- High degree of business & financial acumen and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Inspirational leadership and negotiation skills.
- Proven business management competency.
Level: Middle / Senior