A newly created role, representing a leading food ingredients brand within the food service channel in Thailand, particularly focusing on local restaurant chains.Job Description:
- Targeting the Local Chain Restaurants category and also leveraging our clients’ existing business in HORECA.
- Sales of a fully-branded offering as well as customized solutions for a range of both dry and liquid based ingredients including; sauces, bases, soups, coatings, marinades.
- Working closely with external client R&D teams and internally with culinary, R&D, and marketing teams.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and manage budgets.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities Travel for in-person meetings with customers and to develop key relationships.
- This person needs to have key account experience and ready to be out on the road ‘opening doors’.
- Preferably graduated at degree level in a food science field, but not essential.
- Successful track record selling food ingredients into the food service channel, in particular local restaurant chains.
- Ability to work with cross function departments including culinary, R&D and marketing.
- Proven track record in building and managing a successful portfolio of food ingredients
- Skilled at building rapport and understanding requirements of decision makers.
- Vast Thailand food industry network.
- Passionate about the industry.
- Strong business acumen.
- Thai native with fluency in English verbal and written communication.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package including base salary, attractive annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, travel amongst others.
Level: Middle / Senior