Our client is a global producer of innovative products in bakery and patisseries from Europe. They have products distributed worldwide with customers in various channels i.e. artisans, retails, industrials manufacturers, and foodservices which produced from their subsidiaries in many countries.Job Description:
- Report directly to General Manager (Thai)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Build multi-level relationships with key persons (Decision makers) in Key Account & Key Development Account organizations; General Management, R&D director, Buyer, Operations and QC/QA
- Assure regular contact to develop current and new business.
- Set up yearly business reviews with the Key Accounts and Key Development Accounts
- Business Management
- Monitor channel and account sales and profitability results versus budget and make sure corrective actions are defined and implemented in case of deviations versus objectives
- Manage all budget and operating expense costs related to the channel – in line with budgeted targets
- Responsible and accountable for managing and controlling all account related budgets/rebates/conditions etc that have an impact on customer profitability
- Responsible to set up and manage product pricing to customers, including the approval for prices and price adaptations – together with the concerned departments eg Finance, Marketing, R&D, Pricing, GM.
- Organize with Marketing, R&D, Operations etc the necessary coordination meetings in order to assure an aligned execution of the planned commercial activities for the retail channel
- Manpower Management
- Strategic Planning
- Develop and implement the channel strategy
- Formalize for the long term in a Long-Range Plan and for the short term in the yearly Sales Plan in order to achieve the channel objectives in direct and triangular sales.
- Quality System Management
- Fully support & implement GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL, and other systems by the company.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Business Admin, Food Science and Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Sales or Key Account in Bakery & Patisserie Ingredients industry or related field with experience in management level with proven track record.
- Field sales, Trade marketing or consumer marketing experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills: establishes easily contacts
- Leadership: able to develop a vision and communicate / motivate a team to realize it
- Broad view on business with a multifunctional perspective
- Team player, animator and leader
- Strategic thinker
- Business & result driven
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Able to work independently and entrepreneurship
- Fluent in English
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, phone and transport allowance and an excellent learning opportunity in their global learning system for future professional growth.
Industry: Food, Nutrition