Sales Manager – Material Handling Equipment (Compounding, Extrusion, Master Batch)
Our client is a leading supplier of material handling and automation system equipment supplying to the chemical, plastic, food and pharmaceutical industries.Job Description:
- The Sale Manager will be responsible for the sales and key accounts management of our client’s material handling machinery and control systems for Non-Food applications - Plastic compounding, Cosmetics, Paints, Personal Care.
- Sales of process automation system and mixing equipment to the pharma, cosmetics, plastic compounding, PVC Extrusion, Master Batch Production and chemical manufacturing sectors.
- Penetrate targeted industries.
- Work with the distribution partner to drive sales.
- Identify and approach new potential clients within the various industries.
- Qualify new clients in addition to keeping up to date with existing clients’ expansion plans and new production lines.
- Acting as a professional technical consultant to demonstrate product benefits, troubleshooting and quick responding to customers’ requirements or problems.
- Sales driven and client facing. Daily contact with clients.
- Strengthen Thai market and later with the capability to cater the ASEAN market
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial / mechanical engineering or other related field.
- Sales experience either selling a similar Plastic Compounding, PVC / Plastic Extrusion Master Batch Production, Mixing Equipment Solution, material handling equipment/system or other machinery/process automation for Liquid and Semi-Solid Production.
- Knowledge of plastic compounding/mixing machine or system (for non-food) would be highly beneficial.
- Industry contacts in the plastic, chemical manufacturing sectors or personal cares.
- Knowledge of material handling and mechanical automation equipment.
- Self-motivated individual and demonstrated flexibility to respond to a host of different challenges.
- He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks personally. This individual must be persuasive and tenacious in their relationships while maintaining professional standards of conduct.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent sales, communication & negotiation skills and be able to find the right channel and build up relationship for creating win-win condition.
- Very good level of the English language.
- Able to travel regionally.
Level: Middle to Senior
Industry: Industrial Machinery