Sales Manager – Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Our client is a leading, global food and speciality chemical ingredients distributor.Job Description:
- Grow our clients’ Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical ingredients business with existing and new accounts.
- Sell, market and promote our clients’ products to current and potential customers.
- Identify new opportunities in the market for future business growth opportunities.
- Increase sales and gross profit.
- Establish our clients as a strategic business partner and supplier of choice to Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical companies.
- Manage and forecast products sold for both existing and new business achieved.
- Actively provide reports and market intelligence on a monthly basis or as required by the Company.
- Determines gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Liaise with Business Group, Global Technical Marketing team and Principals to ensure strategic initiatives are coordinated and delivered to our customers.
- Prepare and present technical presentations, workshops, and seminars for product promotion and marketing events, collaborates with Business Unit Manager to control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Liaise with purchasing regarding stock purchasing and costing requirements.
- Liaise with customer service personnel in relation to customer orders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-based background.
- Sales experience with pharmaceutical excipients, nutraceuticals and other functional pharmaceutical ingredients.
- In depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong negotiations, presentation and selling skills in competitive situations, and a strong desire to succeed.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The drive and passion of achieving sales targets.
- Positive attitude and good team player also ability to think and act quickly.
- Monthly Salary: THB40,000 – THB60,000
- Five-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave