Sales Manager – Savory Food Ingredients
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of natural ingredients for a range of applications.Job Description:
- Sales development for savory category within Japan.
- Maintain relationship with current customers.
- Manage current customers to develop sales & manage day to day issues.
- Manage distributors and propose optimized Route to Market.
- Define priority prospects customers aligned to Categories.
- Visit prospect customers and follow up to open new ones.
- Coordinate execution for Regional/Global key accounts.
- Propose Pricing strategy to Category Managers.
- Report opportunities to Category Managers.
- Manage sales forecasts & Sales reporting for allocated perimeter.
- Main internal contacts: Regional Category Managers, Cluster Manager – North Asia managers.
- Main external contacts: Customers, Distributors and Partners.
- 5 years’ experience in sales to the savory food producers.
- Maturity to be able to work independently.
- Technical background in the food industry is desirable.
- Ability to communicate to local & international customers
- Keen interest in the food industry
- Good negotiation skills & ability to coordinate activities in order to deliver the promise.
- Persistence & resilience.
- Salary negotiable
- 15 days allowance
- Medical Insurance + children
- Bonus up to 17%