Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute as a key business partner to a market leader within the food industry. You will join the largest contributor in the Asia region for Griffith Foods; consistently achieving double digit growth with annual revenues exceeding 90 Million USD. The key responsibilities of this position will be to generating new business, maintaining existing customer accounts, maximizing business potential and identifying market trends. Candidates must handle a portfolio of accounts and will have full account management responsibility with an added brief to develop new business, principally maintaining and developing close working relationships with the customers in order gain a sustainable business growth.
- Identify and drive sales growth in food processors for value added product and achieve penetration of targeted companies in Vietnam.
- Maintain relationships with food distributors in Vietnam.
- Establish & maintain regular contact with processors and facilitate technical support for line trials at the processor’s factory.
- Develop account plan & achieve agreed sales forecast, goals and objectives.
- Manage project & liaise with R&D, QA, CS and regulatory in source unit business countries to ensure flawless execution.
- Build strong multilevel relationships within selected account to promote GL products and solution selling services.
- Ensure all the management reports for measuring and reporting business performances are integrated, accurate, reliable and on time.
- Experience in a business development, sales or similar customer facing role, ideally with experience in food ingredients and seafood processors.
- Ability to manage and influence different stakeholders – both internally and externally.
- Ability to travel extensively within Vietnam and South East Asia.
- Excellent communicator with a very good level of English.
- Most importantly, the successful candidate must be mature, proactive and ‘hands-on’.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance amongst others.