Our client is a global supplier of specialist ingredients and materials to processed meats and sausage manufacturers.Job Description:
The Sales Manager Thailand will be responsible for both distributor management and leading, developing and managing a portfolio of direct customers within processed meats and sausage manufacturers. You will be an independent contributor, targeted on growing the sales revenue and market share in Thailand, selling our clients range of natural savoury materials/ingredients, increasing the presence/share of mind in the market. Grow long term profitability and lead introduction of new (product) solutions.
- Build and deliver growth with direct customer accounts in direct relationship and/or via a Distributor, recommend and implement the most relevant go-to-market strategy agreed with the Sales Director.
- Hunt for new customers and grow them.
- Lead the building of a robust funnel of new business opportunities and progress those through the funnel stage gate process with speed calling upon the necessary resources (such as Technical Application support or Category/Product support) as appropriate.
- Own the commercial negotiation process to the closing phase seeking management agreement regarding pricing, terms and conditions and other key elements. Orders will be received by the appropriate Sales and Customer Service teams and contracts signed by an authorised employee.
- Manage the Distributor/Agent relationships to deliver profitable growth and ensure implementation of distributor management best practice under the guidance of the Distributor Account Manager.
- Provide timely input of demand forecast for Demand Planning/S&OP purposes.
- Ensure our clients’ product launches and marketing activities are implemented with speed at customers and distributors and Technical support is involved where and when needed to support effective implementation.
- Report on activity and sales performance as part of the monthly business review process
- Facilitate regular Top2Top Commercial meetings with customer senior management
- Develop market knowledge; provide Marketing with competitor intelligence and ideas on how to develop strategies to counter competition.
- Contribute to yearly Budget planning: volume, revenue, pricing and selling structure
- Bachelor’s degree qualified.
- Experience: Significant Sales and Key Account Management experience within B2B Food industry, ideally meat processing, flavours or ingredients. Evidence of success with both Direct and Distributor models.
- Skills: Customer and market focused, displaying a strong interpersonal-skills, identifying needs and opportunities. Commercially minded with honed influencing, negotiating and closing skills and the ability to maintain and grow customers. Territory management and CRM.
- Motivated, organised and structured with the ability to work autonomously. Strong command of English language as well as other appropriate languages.
- Good level of English language.
- Significant knowledge of the food/meat markets in Thailand.
- Flexible and able to adjust on the work assigned.
- Monthly Salary: THB120,000 – THB180,000
- Work from home employment
- Car Allowance, Travel Costs reimbursed
- Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus - Performance
- 15 days annual leave
Industry: Food & Beverage