Our client is entirely dedicated to aquaculture’s related sciences including fish and shrimp nutrition and health to deliver the most performing ingredients to the aquaculture industry with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
The position of Sales Manager will provide strong commercial focus, Business development and technical support for our clients’ growing aquaculture business within Thailand. We are looking for a highly motivative individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with our local and global teams to provide commercial growth in the aquaculture segment in Thailand.
- To increase Aqua sales and profitability on Thailand market in priority and neighbour countries (Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia), according to the overall organization strategy
- Business Development with local and key accounts (Set strategy for TH marketing including account planning, Market & Customer insight)
- Business opportunities: prospection and product solutions to be managed in collaboration with director of sales & DA Team
- Propose technical marketing activities in Thailand approved by the Director of sales
- Take leadership on the management of Thai customers, networking. Define the pricing sales policy and sales conditions. Action plan per customer to be reported to the Director of sales
- Collect local competitor and market intelligence information as well as information that have an impact outside of the local market
- Provide reports to the Director of sales: monthly activity, project review, Non conformities, etc.
- To define and manage the sale’s policy in accordance with development and profitability objectives of the company
- Develop and implement the Aqua sales policy in coordination with director of sales: strategy, action plans for countries, customers, keys accounts; sales objectives, means and 3 years plans.
- Pricing, objectives and control of trade margins in collaboration with the Director of sales.
- Monthly Development of trade balances for the General Management: sales (realized and projected), status of commercial actions (completed, ongoing and future), key accounts and key business indicators.
- To supervise local testing in aquaculture in collaboration with local team and global Aqua division
- Suggest yearly testing program in accordance of market potential, product resources and business opportunities
- Suggest testing program & protocols of Aqua & competitor products in order to demonstrate performances on animal species
- Maintain and develop networking with local players (universities, customers, etc.) to set-up trials as defined in testing program Continuous improvement
- Contributes to the implementation of a continuous improvement program of the department
- Make suggestions to continually improve the department
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years work experiences in a related field, strong sales experiences
- Good English writing and speaking skills are essential
- Able to supervise and train employees as leader & team player
- Able to work under pressure with ambitious goals & business growth & changes
- Strong networking, understand market, customers, budgeting and cost estimations
- Able to develop strategic action plan, organize and coordinate media activities and special events, customers workshops, customer seminar with value proposition plan
- Experience in Aquaculture International Certifications standards processes: IFFO, BAP, GAP, ASC.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading natural feed additive companies.
- The package is:
- Salary range:60,000-90,000 Baht/Month
- Transport Allowance:5,000 Baht/Month
- Meal Allowance:3,000 Baht/Month
- Group Health Insurance (Including spouse and children)
- Fixed Bonus:1 Month
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Agriculture / Animal Feed