Senior Agronomist – Sustainable Farming
Our client is a leading organic agriculture products supplier.Job Description:
- Providing agronomic knowledge to farmers in Thailand to promote the best yields.
- Develop relationship with the farmers, Agriculture Department of Thailand and other government departments.
- Keep tight relationships, provide advice and solution to farmers.
- Drive activities to develop famer pull for the company.
- Set trials and manage crops and adapt farmer practices for efficiency.
- Submit reports and meeting with Compliance Manager for review and discussion as required.
- At least B.Sc. in Agriculture, Horticulture, Crop Sciences or related fields with practical experiences.
- Ability to work under adverse conditions in the field
- Experience in farm or plantation consultants
- Must be able to drive and has a car driving license
- Able to travel across many provinces and willing to work in the farms.
- Strong skills in leadership, project management, critical think, logical problem solving, interpersonal and communication
- Good command in English is a must
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package including; monthly bonus, health insurance and provident fund.
Level: Junior / Middle