Senior Buyer – Food Ingredients
Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Ensure that supply agreements optimize total value and are in place for purchasing requirement.
- Negotiate prices on key ingredients, products and/or indirect goods and services.
- Production planning with the highest productivity keeping the lowest inventory level and achieving the maximum service level.
- Measure suppliers’ performance against continuous improvement standards; drive improvement; resolve service, delivery and/or quality issues.
- Maintain positive relations with existing and potential suppliers.
- Analyze pricing, order history, cost savings and increases.
- Track vendor purchases and calculate weekly, monthly & quarterly discounts and high-volume incentives.
- Sources new products from existing and potential suppliers.
- Coordinate pricing and approved vendor information with other internal departments.
- Assist operations with sourcing for seasonal and limited time offer products.
- Audit compliance for vendor programs and order guides.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a buyer/ sourcing or purchasing related function from within the food industry.
- Good knowledge in GMP, HACCP and HALAL
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Able to communicate effectively cross functionally and suppliers.
- Good relationship, service mind includes and good communication in English.
- Strategic thinking, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Monthly Salary: THB90,000 – THB110,000
- Five-day work week
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Funds
- Medical Insurance
- Shuttle Van
- Annual Leave