Our client is a global manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients such as seasoning, coating solutions, sauces systems to leading food services and retailers worldwide.Job Description:
- Collaborates with the sales and R&D teams for the development and growth of specific customer segments in Food Service and local Restaurant Chains.
- Develops a market understanding, competitor and business insights within the assigned customer segments and to identify market opportunities for growth
- Leads the research on market behavior, consumer insights and trends generation for the assigned customer segments and creates relevant customer and sales presentations.
- Builds functional relationships with R&D, Culinary and Sales teams assigned to the same customer segments and collaborates with them in the development of customer NPDs and presentations by providing market information, flavor analysis and leads ideation sessions as needed.
- Conducts trend presentations to specific customer segments.
- Leads the creation of marketing tools and collaterals to support growth plans specific customer segments, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines.
- Leads the development and execution of pro-active innovation launches for the assigned market segment with a fully developed 4Ps in place.
- Conducts a business analysis of the specific customer segments assigned, as needed.
- Leads the development of materials for internal and external communication and supports other functional teams in order to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Leads the consumer and market understanding, competitive analysis and business insights for specific customer segments, collaborating with sales, R&D and culinary teams to support the growth plans for this segment.
- Researches and creates trend presentation for strategic customers within the segment assigned.
- Leads the commercial execution of relevant innovation based on the identified growth plans for the segment.
- Understand and know how to do segment marketing – for example -> customer segments Any other related duties / tasks that may be assigned as per business need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 – 5 years work experience in marketing in the Food Industry; ideally in a B2B environment
- Experince in Food service and local restaurant chain will be an advantage
- Market Research and Analytical Skills
- Business Acumen (including basic financial understanding)
- Initiator, self-motivated and Adaptable
- Ability to function successfully both as a team member and leader. Works well and relates with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to handle pressure of dealing with priorities that change frequently and have very short time frames without losing composure.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making skills
- A Global Mindset Person
- Strong oral and written business communication and presentation skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook. Photoshop capability is a plus
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident funds amongst others.