Our client is a leading global food, beverage, and nutrition producer focusing on dairy products, food nutrition, and medical nutrition.Job Description:
- Report directly to the Medical Marketing Manager (Thai).
- Strengthen brand’s position in medical channel in order to improve overall image of the brands and to achieve sales/ share target and brand result objectives.
- Develop brand strategy and plans, based on market analysis, environment, competitive and consumer trends in order to achieve business objectives of the brand
- Coordinated with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and F&A
- Building a comprehensive medical marketing plan to influence health care professional to understand, accept and recommend the product
- Good balance of marketing skill with understanding of medical channel environment and how to effectively use the medical marketing mix to gain share of voice in medical world
- Prepare marketing plan for medical channel and consumer channel, off-line, digital marketing to build awareness, relevancy and brand superiority among consumer
- Project management skill and ability to act speedily to find out solution
- Work closely with both internal and external teams including R&D, Demand & Supply, Trade marketing/medical channel activation, KOLs, speakers, medical association and agencies to ensure brand value and image are effectively delivered
- Lead implementation in agreed projects in accordance with project’s success criteria
- Effectively synchronize brand communication in all materials such as detail aid, brochure, leaflet, POP, printed ad for both medical and consumer channel
- Own and continuously improve the portfolio strategy
- Be able to provide input for new product development and work with cross functional teams in order to ensure timely launch
- Business Development: manage P&L, competitive edge, achieve market share target, leveraging the various potential activation areas,
- Market research brief, survey and focus group to get insights from KOL, HCP and consumer according to assigned project
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s in Medical, Nutrition Education, Food Science or related field.
- Experience in medical marketing, consumer marketing in FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry/OTC environment.
- Strategic thinking, strong communication and influencing skills
- Results oriented, with a track record of establishing clear expectations and setting objectives.
- Act speedily and efficiently to find solutions and able to prioritize multitasks and deal with time constraints and stress
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, Variable performance bonus, provident fund 5%, phone package, transport allowance amongst others.
Industry: Food / Beverage