Our client is a global producer of innovative products in bakery and patisseries from Europe. They have products distributed worldwide with customers in various channels i.e. artisans, retails, industrials manufacturers, and foodservices which produced from their subsidiaries in many countries.Job Description:
Reporting directly to the Thailand Sales Manager (Distribution & Wholesale) with responsibility for driving the sales of our client’s chocolate and bakery ingredients to wholesalers and artisan bakeries, through their exclusive distribution partner, throughout Thailand. Sales Management
- Together with the Distributor he/she has to ensure sales budget achievement – and continuous KDI (Key Development Index) performance improvement (monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Increase No of wholesales customer in BKK and Vicinity area.
- Develop, to promote the sales in all region in order to reach Sales Budget, Brand Recognition and Customers Satisfaction. (working with Sales Executive Distributor)
- Responsible for the development of sales to achieve yearly budget through the responsible accounts.
- Regularly analyze and implement sales data to ensure that budget of responsible accounts is met and aligned with all BU and strategic objectives
- Working with Distributor to develop the new business by using company’s dashboard and sales machine as a key tool.
- Provide monthly sales report send to Sales Manager
- Develop strong relationship with Distributor and Wholesales.
- To lead the activities, provide to the existing and new wholesales customers,
- Manage customer needs by coordinating with other departments.
- Create and update the customer data base, competitor’s activities
- Be up to date with the latest developments in baked goods market and wholesaler activities – in general.
- Co-develop and implement the channel strategy with Sales Manager
- Formalize for the short and medium-term strategies of Distributor and Wholesaler channels in order to achieve the channel objectives.
- Develop a yearly sales and promotion plan for Distributor and Wholesales customers.
- Assist Sales Manager in the development of the yearly Budget
- Fully support & implement GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, HALAL, and other systems by the company.
- Bachelor degree qualified with at least five years’ experience in sales for a leading food or FMCG brand, ideally with knowledge of managing distributors/wholesales.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, animator and leader
- Business & result driven.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Good command in English (writing & speaking) is advantage.
- FMCG sales, Trade marketing or consumer marketing experience is a plus
- Able to work independently and entrepreneurship.
- Able to travel up country regularly is need.
- Own car and have a driving license.
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, phone and transport allowance and an excellent learning opportunity in their global learning system for future professional growth.
Industry: Food & Beverage