Our client is a leading global food, beverage, and nutrition producer focusing on dairy products, food nutrition, and medical nutrition.
- Report directly to Strategic and Insight Marketing Manager
- Partner with brand teams (Marketing, Medical, and Sales) to drive business, by acting as a consultant, utilizing research study together with expertise in consumer and market understanding to show business where and how to win.
- Business and strategic partner
- Influence and inspire brand strategy based on integrated data sources and expert in consumers understanding
- Contribute to overall brand strategy development ranging from idea generation, to product and communication development
- Act as a gate keeper of main strategic decisions by putting consumers and their evaluation/feedbacks/insights at the center
- A Consumer Guardian
- Bring to life with passion and conviction consumer voice at the heart of the strategy
- Use understanding of consumer response to competitor mixes, to drive competitive edge
- Interpret consumer feedback and make clear recommendations on how to improve all elements of the mix throughout the mix development process
- Design and Manage Research Program
- Lead research programs that help build and sharpen marketing mix and strategies for brands
- Diagnose the important elements of a business issue and determine the most important research objectives, and type of research study to best answer business’s need
- Provide and manage Market Performance Information
- Analyze and apply Market Information such as retail audit, consumer panel, and brand health tracker to identify opportunities for growth and guide business decisions
- Make data come to life and use it to generate insightful recommendations
- Ensure research execution excellence
- Ensure strong governance of the quality of research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Judge and make recommendations regarding the suitability of research techniques, quality of stimulus material etc
- Degree qualified in any related field
- Experience working in similar roles within the Food or FMCG industry for multinational company is highly desirable.
- Strong research and analysis background within professional services / partnership environment and ability to effectively scope, develop and resource commercial business research requests effectively and efficiently.
- Prefer candidate with experience in consumer insight, strategy from working with both the Client side and in a Corporate environment, FMCG is advantage.
- Work initiative, creative, and be able to work independently, no need much coaching.
- Strong attention to detail and thorough in analysis, but also able to see the big picture
- Well English communication, presentation, and negotiation skill
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, Variable performance bonus, provident fund, transport allowance amongst others.
Level: Middle to Senior
Industry: Research, Food, Dairy, Beverage