Our client is a global producer of coatings, seasonings, marinades and sauces, supplying to some of the world’s leading QSR and Food Service brands.Job Description:
- Fully understand and execute typical bakery food performance and analytical evaluations.
- Creative bakery premix formulation development from concept generation to formulating new premix bakery blend prototypes for a wide range product line focused on Manage and control the product development process to comply with customer quality policy and relevant countries legislation, the samples are prepared in time flame and under food safety for dispatch
- Maintain and recommended NPD technologists to control product formulations for both new and existing products, assign, manage product codes and ensure confidentiality agreements and company intellectual property is maintained
- Recommend appropriate production processes for new products in consultation with production and QC, recommended procedural revisions relating to the operation of product development section
- B.Sc. degree in Food Science and Technology or Culinary Arts with 5-7 years of applicable experience and an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- The employee must regularly evaluate bakery product of all types and possess the ability to discern subtle difference in sensory evaluation of a wide range of components.
- Product development skills and a good understanding of the food industry, including ingredient supply, food processing techniques and equipment associated with bakery product.
- Conduct analytical and application test on bakery type product. Including bakery premixes, Bread and Patisserie Mixes.
- Good sensory abilities and experience with a wide range of flavors and tastes.
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good computer skills
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
Industry: Food & Beverage