Our client is a global producer of coatings, seasonings, marinades and sauces, supplying to some of the world’s leading QSR and Food Service brands.Job Description:
- Creative blend development from concept generation to formulating new flavoring blend prototypes for a wide range product line focused on but not limited to poultry, seafood products.
- Manage the assigned and delegated sample requests and ensure the samples are correct and prepared in time and under safety for dispatch.
- Ensure that the requirements of the RD, quality and HACCP systems are being adhered to, procedures followed and records maintained.
- Recommend appropriate production processes for new products in consultation with production and QC.
- Act as a technical resource internally (QC, production, etc.) and to customers when required (advice, attending line trials etc.).
- Recommended procedural revisions relating to the operation of product development section.
- Ensure that safety management is actively practiced & work environment is maintained in a clean hygienic and functional condition.
- Degree qualified in Food Science and Technology or Culinary Arts with at least 3 years’ experience in new product development in savoury coatings, seasonings and blends.
- Solid understanding of the food industry, including ingredient supply, food processing techniques and equipment associated with seasonings.
- Experience developing products for the seafood and poultry industry.
- Must regularly taste, smell and feel food products of all types and possess the ability to discern subtle differences in taste, texture and aroma of a wide range of components.
- A good knowledge of organoleptic evaluation is a plus.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits package and an excellent learning opportunity for future professional growth.
- Group Insurance
- Provident Fund 5%
- Meal Allowance
- Bonus guaranteed and performance
- Training Provided