Our client is a leading global food, beverage, and nutrition producer focusing on dairy products, food nutrition, and medical nutrition.Job Description:
- Report directly to Quality & Food Safety Manager
- There are 2 sub-ordinates (SQA Assist Manager, Sr. SQA Specialist).
- Assure the quality and food safety of all input materials from local suppliers (both packaging and raw material) as well as the UHT finished good. Also, the internal parties (Supply, Supplier sourcing development, Logistic) coordination and collaboration to build up a good working system to deal with supplier and develop their quality performance.
- Specific need for a person with high collaboration and systematic plan and approaching. The understanding in-debt for quality and food safety concept.
- Contribute to company’s quality and food safety goals by promoting Quality & Food Safety within the company and within third party manufacturers, raw/packaging suppliers, third party warehouses and distributors.
- Make continual improvements & recommendations with regards to quality and food safety. Manage all suppliers, third party manufacturers and warehouse/ distributors in regards, to Quality and Food Safety including process of selection, approval, evaluation.
- Make decision on the quality and food safety issue happened in supplier and 3rd party manufacturer, as well as the material and finished product.
- Monitors quality performance and continual develop the material supplier and 3rd party manufacturer using a quality performance development scheme.
- Supervise and develop SQA team member managing and developing works, as well as their career path.
- Be the back up for crisis manager in food safety issue of UHT product, raw material and packaging material.
- Being accountable and responsible for safety
- Assure adherence to all regulatory, corporate & FSSC-22000 Quality & Food safety standards and dissemination of any relevant updates.
- Participate in internal audits for GMP/GHP & ISO quality systems. Coordinate supplier audit, third party manufacturer, warehouse, distributors.
- Make recommendations of Food safety quality standard with regards to improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science, Biotechnology or Food Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in QA/QC in food industry, direct experience in UHT products and Aseptic process is highly preferred
- Good knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, BRC, and food standard system.
- Good leadership and management skills and good team player
- Good coaching and communication skills
- Good command of English
- Able to drive and travel to visit co-manufacturing
Our client offers a remuneration benefits package that includes a competitive basic salary, medical insurance, Variable performance bonus, provident fund, transport allowance amongst others.
Industry: Food, Dairy, Beverage