Our client is a global supplier of industrial optic machinery.Job Description:
Our client is looking for a logistics manager to lead their overall supply chain functions. He/she will responsible for organizing, monitoring, stock replenishment, storage control and goods distribution management. The person needs to enhance sustainability and highest customer satisfaction of the company while generating/encouraging business development opportunities. The products included; importing machinery, spare parts and other consumables from Germany to DC’s (distribution centers) in Shanghai, Hong Kong. Managing 2 SC team member in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Working towards optimizing the current SC structure, solution design.
- Improve current supply chain processes to enhance its efficiency to client across Asia (Machines, spare parts and consumable products)
- Leading, optimizing, directing overall company’s order cycle
- Negotiate and Liaising with Head Quarter, suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and clients
- Create strategic plans and manage logistics processes, warehouse, transportation and customer service functions
- Ensure highest quality are met in effective quantity, accurate stock levels, delivery on time with sensible transportation costs
- Responsible for route planning, warehouse stocks management, catalog goods and shipment processing
- Resolve arising issues and complaints
- Coaching, supervising, training and monitoring warehouse workforce
- Achieve cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics, analyze data and assess performance and conduct improvements
- Ensure company are comply with laws, regulations, customs and ISO / CCC requirements Work together with large customers logistics counterparts to optimize their parts‘ stocks levels
- B.A. Degree in Logistics or/and Economics
- Proven working experience as a logistics, supply chain manager (3 – 5 Years).
- Successful records of distribution and logistics management experiences
- Demonstrable ability in leading and managing staffs
- Proficient in standard logistics software - SAP
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- English and Chinese languages fluent
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package to suit the successful candidates’ current and expected package.
Industry: Industrial Machinery / Automation Equipment