Our client is a leading animal nutrition company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
- Responsible for driving sales growth both Feed Mills, Integrators and Livestock Farms in Thailand.
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Achieving sales targets for our clients’ product range including natural feed additives and biotechnology products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing technical support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending nutrition advice.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Account management through onsite (travel required), phone and email correspondence.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar science based qualification.
- Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock farms is essential for this role.
- Knowledge and good relationship with both Feed Mills, Integrator and Livestock Farms
- Good for project management and analytical skill also leadership and coaching skills
- Able to work independently as well as able to work with the team
- Good appearance, mature, high self-motivated, ambitious and well organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Thai and English.
- Computer literacy (MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading animal feed and nutrition companies.
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Animal Nutrition