Our client is a global leader in the animal health and nutrition industry.
The Technical Sales Manager will drive the sales of animal nutrition products to primarily Feed Mills, in addition to Integrators and Livestock Farms, working with key influencers within animal sciences from Thailand Universities and Research Institutes.Job Description:
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Achieving sales targets for our clients’ product range including natural feed additives and biotechnology products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing technical support, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending nutrition advice.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Account management through onsite (travel required), phone and email correspondence.
- Understand existing product and program strategy and how it fits to overall corporate sales strategy and Identify, develop, create and coordinate strategies for product programs to drive product sales.
- Provide updates on industry trends and issues to the team by coordinating with the industry association, local journalists, university professors and key influencers a sound understanding of market dynamics must be acquired to create marketing strategies which provide solutions to industries issues.
- Gather and update competitor’s information in order to create new strategies to apply in the market competition.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Veterinary Sciences or a similar Animal Science-based qualification.
- Experience selling into feed mills and/or livestock farms is essential for this role.
- Contacts with Key Influencers from Universities and Research Institutes would be highly desirable along with knowledge of Feed Mills in Thailand.
- Good level of the English language
- Basic Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Annual Variable Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leave
- Travelling Allowances
Industry: PR/ Marketing