Our client is a leading natural feed additives company with sites globally and a long-standing reputation for quality and sustainability.Job Description:
The position of Technical Sales Representative Aqua will provide strong commercial focus, strategic direction and technical support for our clients’ growing aquaculture business within Vietnam. We are looking for a highly motivative individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with our local and global teams to provide commercial growth in the aquaculture segment in Vietnam.
- Report to General Manager Vietnam
- Identify and explore potential business opportunities and develop business relationship with potential customers within a variety of channels
- Educate and train internal staff and customers on our clients’ aqua technology portfolio, industry trends, and management practices
- Achieve the sales targets as set by General Manager, and Regional Aqua Sale Manager Asia
- Work with distributors to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty and create sustainable business relations.
- Manage and coordinate resources to ensure commercial, technical and logistical support provided to customers is effective and appropriate
- Visit different categories of key accounts’ decision makers on regular basis, understand their real business needs and expectations, and develop ideas, services and solutions to improve customer satisfaction and enhance strategic partnership
- Collect, consolidate and analyze market data (market trend, customers’ need, competitors’ market activities etc) to explore and identify potential business opportunities
- Understand competitor pricing and marketing movements in the market and design appropriate responses/strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and technical support to enhance customer experience.
- Involvement in seminars, workshops and educational trips to provide knowledge and skills to the customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Aquaculture, Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture Technology or a similar animal science-based qualification.
- Experience in sales, business development and customer service in aqua industry.
- Knowledge and contacts within the aquaculture industry.
- Proven success sales / technical support track record.
- Strong leadership and communication skills - Ensure commercial team capabilities and services meet customer requirements
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline and cope with change.
- Self-motivated. Possess excellent communication skills, a team player, demonstrates flexibility to respond to a host of different challenges.
- Strong written and oral English
- Be the owner of our clients’ aqua strategy and goals in Vietnam and radiate the message throughout our colleagues.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the worlds’ leading natural feed additive companies.
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Agriculture / Animal Feed