Our client is a global leader in the production of rice and pasta products.Job Description:
- Organization of unloading and loading activities in close cooperation with the responsible planning departments.
- Ensure proper handling of material receiving in the right quantity and condition
- Providing accurate and in time reports to allow for active and timely management decision making
- Ensure staff high moral and teamwork in order to eliminate business disruption
- Handling of the shipment documents.
- Responsibility for organization and performing periodically stock count.
- Handling of storage inventory control with the legal auditors in close cooperation with finance department.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations
- Controlling warehouse planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems, evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Train warehouse staffs for working procedure/instruction and keep monitoring to ensure staffs follow agreed procedure.
- Additional task as per supervisor assignment (if required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing warehouse operations.
- Proven analytical and warehouse management skills.
- Experience of warehouse management and inventory management.
- Good leadership and team building skills, able to implement training and manage large groups of people.
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Speaking English language fluently
- Proficient in computer literacy and able to use in operating of Microsoft office program
Our client offers a competitive remuneration benefits. Benefits include a competitive base salary, annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund among others.
Level: Middle / Senior
Industry: Food & Beverage